Accurately Match & Identify Any Color with a Simple Scan Using This Color Optimizer Device
Prevent arguments before they happen with accurate and objective color measurements through the Nix Pro 2 Color Sensor. This color sensor helps optimize your color measurement protocol and help you better communicate color in your business. Easily match and identify any color with a simple scan, conduct A/B color comparisons, import your own custom color libraries, and export your data to stay organized. This is ideal for those who appreciate the fusion of technology with design.
- Provide accurate & objective color measurements
- Helps optimize your color measurement protocol
- Helps you better communicate color in your business
- Match & identify any color with a simple scan
- Conduct A/B color comparisons
- Import your custom color libraries & export your data
- Pairs with Nix Paints, Nix Digital, or Nix Pro Color Sensor apps
- App pairing provides access 100,000+ paint colors & harmonies
- Ideal for those who appreciate the fusion of technology & design
- 4.1/5 stars on Amazon:★ ★ ★ ★★ ★
- TechCrunch: Nix Pro 2 and Nix Mini color sensors are powerful, easy-to-use additions to any creative pro toolkit
- Color: black
- Finish: matte
- Materials: plastic
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 1.7"
- Aperture size: 0.6" (14mm)
- Measuring geometry: 45/0°
- Light source: 4x High-CRI LEDs designed specifically for colour reproduction
- Illuminants: A, C, D50, D55, D65, D75
- Observer angles: 2°, 10°
- Colour difference: DE76, DE2000"
- Apps: Nix Paints, Nix Digital, Nix Pro Color Sensor
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Android 4.4 or later with Bluetooth 4.0
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Nix Pro 2 Color Sensor
- Free App
- Ships to US
- Expected Delivery: Aug 17 - Aug 22
- All sales final.